Mental Health Help
Information provided on this website is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice and is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. You should not use the information on this website or the information on links from this site to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact a professional healthcare provider. Guards Down advise you to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you are experiencing an emergency:
- The Nationwide Emergency Number in the U.S. is 911.
- If you are experiencing a crisis or fear for your safety, [call 211](https://www.211.org/services/crisis).
- For non-emergencies, many cities in the U.S. support 311.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (ESP), 1-888-628-9454.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Deaf & Hard of Hearing Options), 1-800-799-4889.
- The Veterans Crisis Line can be reached at 1-800-273-8255, followed by Pressing 1.
- The Crisis Text Line can be reached by texting HOME to 741-741.
Any application of the recommendations on this website is at the reader’s discretion. As a courtesy, Guards Down may provide links to outside sources and websites operated by other parties; however, Guards Down is not responsible for information produced by other parties or on other web sites. The links are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the materials or any association with their producers. Guards Down does not operate, control or endorse any information, products, or services provided by third parties through the Internet. While we strive to keep our website current, medical practices sometimes change quickly, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents.
Counseling, CBD, & Support
Some of our CBD products contain No THC, but all products meet the federal guidelines of 0.3% of THC Content or Less.
We do not provide or ship CBD to the states of Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, or North Dakota, and we do not provide or ship edible or drinkable CBD products to the states of Maine, New York, North Carolina, or Ohio.
Return and Refund Policy
- Last updated: February 12, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Guards Down. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Guards Down LLC, 2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #8941, CLAYMONT DE 19703.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Guards Down, accessible from guardsdown.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- By email: email@example.com